Stipple! Fabulous Flowers
Combine quilting, appliqué & machine embroidery in one Stipple! step
Three-dimensional applique flowers, six cheerful square blocks and two adaptable half-blocks open up a whole new world of quilt design and project possibilities! This fun and versatile Stipple design set will be your new go-to collection for creating quick and easy projects - from impressive quilts and wall-hangings to unique totes and T-shirts.
Learn Eileen's Reversible Piecing Technique:
Projects look beautiful from the front and back! CD also includes optional instructions for using coordinating fabric on the back to produce a smooth quilt back.
Follow these simple steps to create a flawless quilt block:
- Hoop front fabric, batting, and backing. Stitch color one - Stipple!
- Stitch color two, the appliqué outline.
- Place the first appliqué fabric and stitch color three, the tackdown and detail.
- Place the second appliqué fabric and stitch color four, the tackdown and detail.
- Place appliqué fabric for the flower's outer center and stitch color 5, the tackdown and detail.
- Place the final appliqué fabric and stitch color 6, the tackdown.
- Remove from the hoop and trim the appliqué.
Stipple! Fabulous Flowers & Medallions Includes:
- 6 square blocks, 2 half-blocks, 1 dimensional flower and 2 full-stipple border designs for the 200mm x 200mm (8" x 8") hoop, the 180mm x 300mm (7" x 12") hoop and the 130mm x 180mm (5" x 7") hoop
- Printable step-by-step instructions to make the Fab Flowers & Medallions quilt (Finished size: 45" x 36 1/2")
- Printable instructions for Eileen's Reversible Piecing Technique.
Embroidery Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX
Requirements: Embroidery software, 5" x 7", 7" x 12" and 8" x 8" embroidery fields
Design sizes: 200mm x 200mm, 170mm x 170mm, 130mm x 130mm
***PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PRE-ORDER AND WILL BE SHIPPED ONCE ARRIVED***