Amelie Scott Edge to Edge Quilting Academy Project Trio- Volume 1
Welcome to Edge to Edge Quilting Acaemy Projects Program, Volume 1. Each Volume has 3 projects with:
- Piecing Instructions
- Quilting Instructions
- Video Classes
- Bonus embroidery designs, exclusive to this program
Volume 1 Projects
Project 1- My Bicycle Bag- the bag is fully lined, with coordinating fabric straps and a cute bicycle applique design
Project 2- Cone Flowers Table Runner- a table runner based on a more traditional quilt block. The cone flower embroidery designs (see photo)
Project 3- BeYOUtiful Bag- this is a fully lined pouch is great for make up and beauty supplies, particualry if you use fusible vinyl on the lining.
Required supplies are listed at the beginning of each pattern when you download this.
Dates: Watch the pre-recorded class at your leisure
There is no time limit to watch the project videos so you can take your time or keep re-watching.
Venue: Comfort of your own home as the class that is precorded (please note this is not a live class)
Who is this class for:
- Open for all ability levels
- It is advised that you have completed the Amelie Scott Academy Core prior to purchasing this class as it will be assumed that you have the Edge to Edge Quilting on your embroidery machine book. The Core class can be purchased for £70.00, see seperate product.
- Open to all machine brands including Brother, Bernina, Husqvarna, Singer, Janome, Pfaff, Viking
- Maybe you just enjoy classes and want to see what new tips Christine will share
You will be emailed a serial code and instructions how to access the class and material seperately
Please note that the required stitch field is 5.5" x 10" or 140x254mm so you will need to make sure this size is suitable for your embroidery machine before booking a place.
Please note this is a non-refunable ticket/product as the course material will be emailed when available upon purchase, so make sure that you have read all of the information before booking your place.